We offer standard batch type dip tank process or the automated conveyorised phosphating plant for continuous operation. We offer tank heating systems with electrical/oil/gas heating medium with automatic temperature control panels. Air Agitation is provided using Roots Blowers and air distribution piping for effective cleaning.
Fume Extraction Systems with lip suction ducting is provided to exhaust the fumes generated in the tanks and scrubbed clean in Wet Scrubber before exhausting by powerful Blowers.
Material Handling Systems such as Electric Hoist, Automatic Transporter is provided for moving the materials from one tank to another there by increasing productivity with minimum man power.
Processes to achieve results to satisfy any international standard.
Dry Off Oven is provided at the end of the process to remove the surface moisture from the jobs prior to painting or Powder Coating.
We offer state of art phosphating plants for
- Water Rinse
BATCH TYPE PHOSPATING PLANT
We offers batch type phosphating plant for various (PTBT) industrial uses.
- It comprises of several tanks for De-greasing, De-rusting, Phosphating, Passivation, Chromating and Rinsing.
- We manufacture the tanks with mild steel, stainless steel and FRP.
- It has electrical/oil heating systems for proper heating.
- Air Agitation is provided for effective rinsing.
- Fume Exhaust and scrubbing arrangements are provided for clean environment.
- Material Handling is done manually by a hoist or a transporter
CONVEYORISED TYPE PHOSPATING PLANT
We offer conveyorised type phosphating plant for various industrial use :
- It has a number of spray sections through which the components pass by Over-head Conveyor
- Available in steel or plastic construction
- Its ideal for large production rates
- Special spray nozzles are provided for effective cleaning
- There is a provision for heating, easy cleaning and maintenance
- Suitable Pumps are provided for effective Spray cleaning
- Provided with fume exhaust and scrubbing arrangement
- Centralised control panel for Monitoring temperature, controlling pumps and bath concentration