HOT AIR OVEN
We offer a comprehensive range of Hot Air Oven that gives accurate control over temperature setting. Our experienced professionals can design the Oven in any configuration to meet the requirements of the customers.
VITECH manufactures the following type of ovens.
- Dry Off Ovens for moisture removal after Pretreatment or any wet process
- Industrial Drying Oven for any drying application
- Batch / Conveyorised Ovens for paint or powder curing
- Hot Air Generators – Electrical / Oil / Gas
- Heat Exchangers
VITECH manufactures two types of Hot Air Ovens.
- Batch Type Hot Air Oven
- Conveyorised Hot Air Oven
BATCH TYPE HOT AIR OVEN
We manufacture standard and customized drying ovens of all sizes for batch as well as conveyorised operations. These batch type hot air oven are specially designed for curing of paint films or baking of powder coating components. These batch type hot air ovens are used to remove surface moisture on the phosphated component prior to painting operation. Our ovens are engineered to maintain precise temperature control over a wide range of temperature for different paint finishes. We do take care of safety and maintenance aspects at the initial design stage. Our ovens are energy saving and cost effective and hence ensure profitability in competitive market.
- Optimum air flow design
- High density insulation
- Variety of heating media like Electrical/ Diesel/ Gas can be used
- High efficiency burners for complete combustion
- Automatic temperature controls
- Unique design of heat exchanger for improved heat transfer efficiency
CONVEYORISED HOT AIR OVEN
We manufacture conveyorised type hot air oven (straight tunnel ovens), camelback, A-zone type ovens for conveyorised lines for continous production lines. Adequately sized hot air generators are provided with suitable heating medium such as Diesel, LPG, or Electrical. Uniform heat distribution is ensured by hot air blowers and specially designed ducting system. We provide our unique design hot air seal at the ends of the oven to prevent heat losses.